Seymour Monument in Churchyard, 42 Metres South Of South Aisle, Church Of St Mary, Purton, Wiltshire, SN5 (Grade II)

Seymour Monument in Churchyard, 42 Metres South Of South Aisle, Church Of St Mary is a grade two (II) listed building in Purton, Wiltshire, SN5. It was first listed in 1986.

This is a tombstone for John Seymour and Richard Lee. It is from the 1700s and is in the churchyard of the Church of St. Mary.

About Seymour Monument in Churchyard, 42 Metres South Of South Aisle, Church Of St Mary

SU 08 NE PURTON CHURCH END



9/293 Seymour monument in churchyard, 4m south of south aisle, Church of St. Mary



Chest tomb. C18. Reverse moulded table. Slender fluted corner pilasters. Inscription on raised oval flanked by urn and shields. To JOHN SEYMOUR, died 1774(?), and RICHARD LEE, died 1787.


Where is Seymour Monument in Churchyard, 42 Metres South Of South Aisle, Church Of St Mary?

Seymour Monument in Churchyard, 42 Metres South Of South Aisle, Church Of St Mary is located on Church End, in Purton, Wiltshire, SN5.


Key Facts

Grid ReferenceSU 09707 87116
Easting, Northing409707, 187116.36084
Latitude, Longitude51.582824, -1.8613
Grade listingII (two)
English Heritage List Entry Number1023168
Spotted something that’s incorrect?