Hillbourn Monument in Th Churchyard, 7 Metres South East Of Chancel, Church Of St Giles, Lea and Cleverton, Wiltshire, SN16 (Grade II)

Hillbourn Monument in Th Churchyard, 7 Metres South East Of Chancel, Church Of St Giles is a grade two (II) listed building in Lea and Cleverton, Wiltshire, SN16. It was first listed in 1987.

About Hillbourn Monument in Th Churchyard, 7 Metres South East Of Chancel, Church Of St Giles

ST 98 NE LEA & CLEVERTON THE STREET, Lea (north side)



6/108 Hillbourn monument in the churchyard, 7m south-east of chancel, Church of St Giles



Chest tomb. 1769. Limestone. Plain rectangular chest with deeply incised Roman and italic lettering to several members of the Hillbourn family on both sides Cyma recta moulded slab.


Where is Hillbourn Monument in Th Churchyard, 7 Metres South East Of Chancel, Church Of St Giles?

Hillbourn Monument in Th Churchyard, 7 Metres South East Of Chancel, Church Of St Giles is located on The Street, in Lea and Cleverton, Wiltshire, SN16.


Key Facts

Grid ReferenceST 95735 86273
Easting, Northing395735, 186273.36084
Latitude, Longitude51.575309, -2.062939
Grade listingII (two)
English Heritage List Entry Number1022254
Spotted something that’s incorrect?