Former Institute To East Of The Sunday School is a grade two (II) listed building in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14. It was first listed in 1976.
About Former Institute To East Of The Sunday School
CHURCH STREET 1. 5411 (North Side) Former ‘Institute’ to east of the Sunday School ST 8558 5/8A II GV
Girca 1882. South front. Stuccoed with stone dressings. Segmental archway to courtyard. 3 lights on ground floor to left; paired 3 light mullion windows with moulded heads. Pantile roof with lean-to to south-east having 3 rounded 1st floor windows with glazing bars, round headed doorway and 2 square headed windows with keyed lintels on ground floor. West front. Coursed dressed stone, parapet and asbestos slate roof with crested ridge. 2 pairs of 3 light mullion windows with moulded heads and drips. Gable to right. Central ground floor doorway with pointed arch; 2 pairs of lancets on each side.
Former Sunday School former ‘Institute’ to east, The Tabernacle United Reformed Church and related structures form a group with Nos 24 to 26 (consec) and 2 and 3 Tabernacle Cottages.
Where is Former Institute To East Of The Sunday School?
Former Institute To East Of The Sunday School is located on Church Street, in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14.
|Grid Reference||ST 85595 58167|
|Easting, Northing||385595, 158167.36084|
|Latitude, Longitude||51.322424, -2.208104|
|Grade listing||II (two)|
|English Heritage List Entry Number||1021541|