D Parker Monument in Churchyard About 14 Metres South Of South East Angle Of Tower Of Church Of St James, North Wraxall, Wiltshire, SN14 (Grade II)

D Parker Monument in Churchyard About 14 Metres South Of South East Angle Of Tower Of Church Of St James is a grade two (II) listed building in North Wraxall, Wiltshire, SN14. It was first listed in 1985.

About D Parker Monument in Churchyard About 14 Metres South Of South East Angle Of Tower Of Church Of St James

NORTH WRAXALL NORTH WRAXALL VILLAGE ST 87 NW 2/442 D. Parker monument in churchyard about 14m south of south east angle of tower of Church of St. James



Chest tomb, early C19, pennant stone with rectangular north plaque flanked by strip each side with wreath, torches and garlands. Lyre ends with fruit drops. South side panel with foliage strips flanking. Moulded base and capstone. North side inscription to D. Parker died 1805.


Where is D Parker Monument in Churchyard About 14 Metres South Of South East Angle Of Tower Of Church Of St James?

D Parker Monument in Churchyard About 14 Metres South Of South East Angle Of Tower Of Church Of St James is located on North Wraxall Village, in North Wraxall, Wiltshire, SN14.


Key Facts

Grid ReferenceST 81795 75039
Easting, Northing381795, 175039.36084
Latitude, Longitude51.47402, -2.263506
Grade listingII (two)
English Heritage List Entry Number1022998
Spotted something that’s incorrect?