Cox’s Farmhouse is a grade two (II) listed building in Marston Maisey, Wiltshire, GL7. It was first listed in 1986.
About Cox’s Farmhouse
SU 19 NW MARSTON MEYSEY – 3/246 Cox’s Farmhouse
Farmhouse. C16-C17. Limestone rubble, stone slate roof. 2- storeys with attic, 3 bays, with C17 rear wing of 3 bays, 1-storey and attic. Entrance in re-entrant angle to rear. Stone ovolo- moulded 3 and 2-light windows with label moulds. Central porch of later date. 3 hipped dormers with leaded casements. Gable stacks. Right gable has canted 2-storey bay with parapet, the upper level built 1930’s. Cox, after whom building is named, occupied the property in 1571. Interior not seen.
Where is Cox’s Farmhouse?
Cox’s Farmhouse is located on Cox’s Farmhouse, in Marston Maisey, Wiltshire, GL7.
|Grid Reference||SU 14123 97213|
|Easting, Northing||414123, 197213.36084|
|Latitude, Longitude||51.673516, -1.797164|
|Grade listing||II (two)|
|English Heritage List Entry Number||1023149|